Friday, January 20, 2012

On Attending Weddings You Wish Was True - My Binondo Girl


 

I get to attend some weddings. And I got invited to one of the grandest weddings on the start of this year... That is if it were true. My friend called me up to bring my shirt, coat, tie and camera. We were attending a wedding, the wedding of Andy Wu and Jade Sy. Well, this is for the taping and just enjoying bits of roles as a part of the crowd while being able to meet some people in the industry, as well as being able to take snapshots in advance of one of the most awaited finale of one of ABS-CBNs highest rating telenovelas, My Binondo Girl.


   
  
  










  It was very difficult to get a shot with the leads as everyone simply wanted to be photographed with them. Friends wanted shots with Papa Chen (Richard Yap) and Jade (Kim Chiu) but as I said, cannot snatch them from the others. Even a rush shot with Andy Wu (Xian Lim) ended in a disastrous photo where we ended a blur (not so glamorous)


With the Aktres ng Dekada, Cherry-Pie Picache
With Simon Ibarra
With Xian Lim
With Matteo Guidicelli

Stylist, actress and blogger, Laureen Uy. Follow her on her blog: www.breakmystyle.com


With Direk Francis Xavier Pasion behind Simon Ibarra.


 A cut from the episode. :)

My Binondo Girl Dragon Finale




No comments: