Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Call Me Vain Today

What will you do if you can't afford to hire a model? :)

You would either ask friends PRO-BONO or DO-IT-YOURSELF.


I cannot hire a model to promote my items. What I can only do is to wear and show my choice of articles and inform the world that what I sell are similar to what I wear. I am not model material either so bear with me. But you see, this is the life of someone who has to be thrifty and all.

So, let us start the story.

A week ago, my friend called up to brainstorm for a story he needs to develop for a short film on dance. The other day, we started to shoot, my first for any film production other than being an extra on camera or just observing. Here, I have hand-on influence, an exposure I need to finally get me a break in Film Production.

While waiting for the arrival of our actors/dancers, I managed to snatch my friend to take some shots. I was carrying a bag from my finds (ie, Bag Finds by Jules). So what is in this get-up? Let us start from head to toe. :)


The cap is a favorite I bought 3 years ago. DSQUARED. The FRED PERRY Tee was given to me as a gift.



The pants are IZZUE which I bought from the sale corner of Kabunyan Thrift Shop, 50 pesos. I folded and rolled it up to reduce the leg width and decrease its shortening effect to my short stature. The watch is something I bought years ago from Fossil.

Everybody loved my GOLA Pink football shoes sans the spikes removed


I have been buying stainless neck chains from SM Accessories. They are usable for DIY accessories like this. I added 2 vintage rings from stashes of a late relative. The brass key are actually keys for a bag I disposed previously because of unrestorable damage.




No comments: